12.09.2008

All Wrapped Up...


I have all my Christmas shopping finished, except for three more people. I have also wrapped all of them as well. But after seeing these festive gifts wrapped, I need to go back and add a little more to mine to compete with these.

(I would love my presents presented in a wire basket)
Wouldn't it be fun to have a 'gift wrapping station' in your home? Until then, the portable table would do. Is there anything you do to make your gifts extra special?

courtesy: country living

7 comments:

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

Oh I adore this gift wrap! So simple and so divine! Lovely! ;)

Blair Friedeman said...

What a perfect wrapping table/set-up! Also, that first present is adorable- I love it! You have a beautiful blog.

Angie said...

Love the presents in the wire basket! I would love to find a bunch of those baskets (for cheap) to use all around the house!

Unknown said...

You are so organised! Must be a great feeling. I am seriously lacking in the motivation department this year - I need to get a move on. By the way, I loved your friends artwork - absolutely beautiful.

Mrs. McB said...

I love those gift wrapping stations. I can't wait until I have more room! :)

Mommy Harris said...

I'm drooling over the wrapping station

Anonymous said...

That wrapping station is amazing, if you're looking for a small station, but stylish..PB has one for sale:
http://www.potterybarn.com/products/p6108/index.cfm?pkey=cnew%2Dsale%2Dhome%2Ddecor